The use of plastics has dominated the news recently with plenty of pleas to replace disposables with reusables. Just one change could make a massive difference to the planet! So share your switch photo(s) using #BeatPlasticPollution for #WorldEnvironmentDay to raise awareness and maybe inspire a person or two.
My Switch Photos for World Environment Day 2018
I carry one everywhere for me and the toddler. I also save money by not buying expensive water when out and about.
Probably not everyone’s cup of tea but I’m now using mine for baby number 2. The design has moved on quite a lot from what some people remember and they look so pretty 😊. These are a few reasons I started using cloth nappies.
I use cloth wipes for the kids most of the time instead of disposable wipes. They’re amazing for wiping down my toddler’s face after a meal!
There are rules? Don’t worry they are very simple.
- Take a photo of between 1- 3 reusable items that you have switched to help tackle plastic pollution
- Caption your photo with a short message to raise awareness
- Include your top tip for beating plastic pollution
- Share your photo and caption, along with your top tip, tagging at least three other people
- Use the hashtags #BeatPlasticPollution and #WorldEnvironmentDay in your post(s)
- Link back to the person who tagged you in your blog post and tag them on social media.
My Top Tip
Review your use of single-use plastics throughout your day and make a conscious effort to change one thing. It could be to use a tupperware for your sandwich instead of cling film or to buy your lunch from a shop that uses paper packaging.
Thanks for the tag Nicola // Some Place Strange
Passing the baton to
Amy // Family Edventures
Claire // This Mummy Rocks
Deborah // Country, Heart and Home
Carla // Our Amanah Our Futures
Now you’ve seen some of mine, what swaps have you made or are planning to make to #beatplasticpollution?